Although only in the first year of the PETER project, several PETER ESRs already have one or more papers accepted at diverse conferences!
- Lokesh (ESR3): System Level Risk Analysis for Immunity in Automotive Functional Safety Analyses, accepted at EMC Europe 2020;
- Mumpy (ESR4):
- Introduction of Wireless Services and Devices in a Hospital Environment following a Risk-based EMC approach, accepted at EMC Europe 2020;
- Risk-based EMC Approach in Hospital Environment, accepted at IEEE EMC + SIPI 2020;
- Hasan (ESR5): Development of an EMI Detector Based on an Inverted Data Pair with Reduced Number of False Negatives, accepted at EMC Europe 2020;
- Qazi (ESR7): Obsolescence in EMC Risk Assessment: A Case Study on EFT Immunity of Microcontrollers, accepted at EMC Europe 2020;
- Arunkumar (ESR9): Coupling of Energy into PCB traces in a reverberant environment: Absorption cross-section and Risk of Susceptibility, accepted at EMC Europe 2020;
- Nancy (ESR 10):
- EMI Aspects of Low Voltage Power Distribution Systems for Ships, accepted at EMC Europe 2020;
- Determining the Electromagnetic Environment On-board Ships for Risk-based Approach EMC Analysis, accepted at IEEE EMC + SIPI 2020.
We congratulate these ESRs and their supervisors, and wish them a fruitful and interesting (and possibly virtual) conference!